Yeti GOBOX Collection

Kurt Warner Retires

You're just now posting this? Was it two for one night at the Golden Corral or something...

Hey I was waiting for you to post it....Doom and Gloom for "little Red":)

Docket wants out... Bolden want out.. and others want more money... And we "know" the Birdwills [

I agree Warner is a Class act...:hump::hump:

Crds have some great players and have in the past... they usually leave.. BIDWILLS SUCK!

Hey I like Warner[ doesn't everybody?]....They should make a Movie about his life... what a story.:hump:..But I am sick of hearing about the Cardinals after their season is over..:W:.They talk about them ALL YEAR LONG ..thats why I use the "overhyped" label... We hardly hear about ASU or Arizona football by comparison... The Redturds get more "free Publicity" than anyone...

I would rather hear about Boise state than the Cards.:)

Hey I like Warner[ doesn't everybody?]....They should make a Movie about his life... what a story.:hump:..But I am sick of hearing about the Cardinals after their season is over..:W:.They talk about them ALL YEAR LONG ..thats why I use the "overhyped" label... We hardly hear about ASU or Arizona football by comparison... The Redturds get more "free Publicity" than anyone...

I would rather hear about Boise state than the Cards.:)

I can help you there...Boise State will be in the national championship game next year. However until I see how they win their first 13 games I'm not ready to say they will win the national championship game...but they will at least tie. :p

Its a "sham" without a playoff system...Even Obama thinks we need one....I quit betting on a "national" Champion... simply because you can get 50-1 odds [or better] and your team ends up undefeated... but your holding a worthless ticket...ASU was 12-0 [ 70,s] and we got the Boise treatment... even though we beat the real Big Red.. Nebraska team in the Fiesta bowl... NCAA must be scared.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back