Kurt Warner Retires

You're just now posting this? Was it two for one night at the Golden Corral or something...

Hey I was waiting for you to post it....Doom and Gloom for "little Red":)

Docket wants out... Bolden want out.. and others want more money... And we "know" the Birdwills [

I agree Warner is a Class act...:hump::hump:

Crds have some great players and have in the past... they usually leave.. BIDWILLS SUCK!

Hey I like Warner[ doesn't everybody?]....They should make a Movie about his life... what a story.:hump:..But I am sick of hearing about the Cardinals after their season is over..:W:.They talk about them ALL YEAR LONG ..thats why I use the "overhyped" label... We hardly hear about ASU or Arizona football by comparison... The Redturds get more "free Publicity" than anyone...

I would rather hear about Boise state than the Cards.:)

Hey I like Warner[ doesn't everybody?]....They should make a Movie about his life... what a story.:hump:..But I am sick of hearing about the Cardinals after their season is over..:W:.They talk about them ALL YEAR LONG ..thats why I use the "overhyped" label... We hardly hear about ASU or Arizona football by comparison... The Redturds get more "free Publicity" than anyone...

I would rather hear about Boise state than the Cards.:)

I can help you there...Boise State will be in the national championship game next year. However until I see how they win their first 13 games I'm not ready to say they will win the national championship game...but they will at least tie. :p

Its a "sham" without a playoff system...Even Obama thinks we need one....I quit betting on a "national" Champion... simply because you can get 50-1 odds [or better] and your team ends up undefeated... but your holding a worthless ticket...ASU was 12-0 [ 70,s] and we got the Boise treatment... even though we beat the real Big Red.. Nebraska team in the Fiesta bowl... NCAA must be scared.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back