NFL- Conference Championship Week

smalls

I hadn't seen the post for this weeks games and for some reason I feel like I could still be a winner on Jose's modified Schlueter scoring system.

Jets at Colts

Vikings At Saints

My Superbowl matchup looks like Colts and Vikes.

I want to pick the Vikings over the Saints, but can't.

Colts and Saints.

I'm thinking Colts and Saints. I am surprised at how many talking heads are picking the Ryan's Jets over the Colts. Indy handled a very similar team quite well last week and the previous loss to the Jets was, unfortunately, a throw-away game.

As much as I would like to see the jets come away with a win, i am going to have to go with colt and saints in the superbowl

I think Colts and Saints.

I want Jets and Vikes. How much fun would it be to see 2 weeks of interviews with a drunk Joe Namath?

I would take the Points(now +4) and the Vikes, I would give the points (-8.5) and take the Colts.

Final answer: Colts and Vikes

Colts aren't playing well. If they hadn't gotten the TD before the half, they'd have been in BIG trouble. We'll see if their defense can get it's act together.

Manning is a great QB, no doubt, but that sneak attempt was sad.

I know the first game has already started, but have no idea what the score may be, so I am going Colts & Saints.

The Colts defense showed up in the second half. Manning's getting to the point where fooling him for both halves is nearly impossible.

IMO, there's alot of potential playing QB for the Jets.

colts by default. game over already. want the saints, but with the farve love thats being shown, have a feeling it will be the vikes. saints deserve a shot after 33 years. of course, feel the same way about the cubs.:(

If the Cubs never win a World Series while I'm (a big St. Louis fan) alive, that would be a first indication to me that there might be a "master watchmaker"... :D Especially given all the money they've spent the last few years.

"(a big St. Louis fan)"

as I told Fin above 1 pointer, please don't make it this easy for me.;):D

sorry, have read your posts........

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peytb10
Back