Anyone hit any bone in 2010 yet??

I'll go with you:D Actually going to be out of town till Friday but put me on the list please! I've been bored to death this winter. Good Luck.

down here in wyoming i have seen a few that have let them horns down. found two at the ice fishing derby in saratoga, found them on the grass outside of the hotel i was staying in..

Made it out this weekend and picked up 24 mule deer sheds nothing great. A lot whites that I walked by last year that were brown sorry no pics

down here in wyoming i have seen a few that have let them horns down. found two at the ice fishing derby in saratoga, found them on the grass outside of the hotel i was staying in..

Did you take advantage of the "Hobo Pool" while you were there? That is a great place to spend a cold winter evening... The N.Platte and snowflakes as big as your hat... then off to bed and sleep like a baby...

Found two matching sheds while partaking in a coyote hunt on January 16th but haven't been out since.

Digging our from the three feet of snow in the last eight days. It might be a while before I can get out there...

Idaho sheds

Went out looking around and stumbled onto a few!! lots of exercise and not much horn. The did see a guy ride a motorcycle like a white n red honda scooter (spree, little fat tires) out through the sage brush. Ya I still couldn"t caught him!!!!! I sure wanted too!!!!

Attachments

• 2010 pictrs 067.jpg
    2010 pictrs 067.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 436
  • 2010 pictrs 068.jpg
    2010 pictrs 068.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 434
Found my first one of the year today.
Could've found it last year too though.

Attachments

• 027.jpg
    027.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 406
Here are a few that me and a buddy picked up this weekend. Sorry for the crappy pic it was from my cell phone.

Attachments

• shed hunt 2-12-10 Bennett.jpg
    shed hunt 2-12-10 Bennett.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 381
Ya muley crazy, maybe next time that motorcycle guy will be between us and we can run him down!!! I found 6 that day 2 fresh, 2 last years and 2 older. Had fun though!!!!

nice finds leadingedge..............we will have to get out one of these days, this is the least amount of horn hunting i've ever done!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back