NCAA FCS National Championship GO GRIZ!!!!!

Sytes

Woot! Another VICTORY under Griz's belt! App mountaineers bite it DESPITE all the BS ref calls made in their favor!!!

In the championships with a 14 - 0 record! :) smoooookin!

5 days 3 hours 04 minutes 10 seconds from the time of this post!!!!!!!!!

Villanova Wildcats... Friday, Dec. 18, at 6 p.m MST! Playing in Chattanooga, Tenn

GO GRIZ!

Watched some of the game,loved the crazy fans going nuts in the snow.I'll be routing for them beings they knocked out my hometown boy in the first round.Good Luck!!!

I listened to the SD game on the radio on the way home from ND after thanksgiving. The Griz had one heck of a comeback in that game.

They're definitely riding high right now.
The senior class is my year in High School, and I have a handful of buddies I graduated with playing. Would be really cool to see them win it all before they're forced to hang em up.

Well...
final score 23 Vill 21 Griz... Championship lost. Seems Griz had it - then lost their momentum in the second half... Villanova played a good game and Griz left their game behind - with a last ditch effort at the end to bring it to a 2 point conclusion.

Good season Griz. Wish the best for all the seniors - you guys brought a good season to us.

Juniors - get ready to step up your game and repeat the great year we had along with a winning conclusion.

'Til next year.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back