It's a great night...

Yup, and if my home boys weren't hung over bad enough from the thrashing the Vikes gave the Packers last night, ain't no one in the motherland getting any work done tomorrow.

I hope I wouldn't be the only one who hopes the Twins kick the living snot out of the Yankees.

You are not alone, Fin. I love Twins baseball. I hate the Yankees. Life is good at the moment.

I don't have cable, or satelite, so I caught it on the radio, it was a great game, and tonight the fun starts all over.

yeah...the football game was great...Farve is something else and I'm glad he is having a good year. They said in beating the Packers he now has a victory over every NFL team?..amazing!
GO Twins...beat the Yankees!!!...even though Im a Joba fan (HUSKERS!)...hes the only Yank I like.

Great game... In fact, possibly one of the best. I had a feeling the Twins would pull it out. They have a habit of perseverring.
I just hope they aren't too worn out for tonight's game. I hate the Yankee's too.
I have to ask why the Twins were scheduled for tonight and the BoSox and Halo's play tomorrow. It doesn't seem quite fair, does it?

I have to ask why the Twins were scheduled for tonight and the BoSox and Halo's play tomorrow. It doesn't seem quite fair, does it?

Yankees get to choose when the series starts due to having the best record in the AL

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaileyB
Back