Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Starting a new outdoor show ?

Smokey76

As some of you may have seen a few of my post, well this is the goal.

I have been planing for a few years to start a DVD series on hunting 4, of what I consider to be the most popular big game animals in North America, Whitetail, Black Bear, Elk, and Mule Deer.
I am now to the point where I need to build relastionships with sponsors, and investors. For the past two years I have been getting ready for this. I now have the software to edit, and produce top of the line DVD's. Now I need to get folks involved who are willing to put forward the time, dedication, and effort that it will take in order to make this work.
This is not something that only requires work during the hunting seasons, this is a year round job, and if you don't have the love, and drive within yourself for hunting, not just hunting, but to catch the hunt on viedo, than this is not for you.
All of the land that will be hunted is public land, the reason for this is because I have hunted public land all my life, and just as On Your Own Adventures does for the average joe, this DVD series is going to be called, "Blue Collar Bucks, D.I.Y".

I don't want any part of this to be out of reach for any one to do. All of the hunts will take place in states that sell over the counter tags, there will be no guides, no 2 or 3 thousand dollar guns, or bows. Every gun I one is $500.00 or less, and I truely belive they shoot just as well as the big $ guns.

So if anyone would be interested in being a part of this, please let me know by posting here, and then we can go from there.
Plus to all who want to know, I am starting filming my whitetail hunts this year, and that is the hope of the Black Bear hunt this coming spring.

Smokey76 I've also thought about doing the same think but with crossbow . I live in PA. and I've been hunting state game land most of my life. I am going to try my luck in ohio.I have a few state land areas picked out.

thought I had heard of knox before. almost straight east of where I used to live. looked at some places over at bass lake a while back. ended up going to rochester for the summer instead.

I'd be interested... but I guess I'd be out because all my rifles cost more thatn $500. ;) Really what are your optoins for sub $500 rifles, especially ones that wouldn't melt up here in AK? :D

Good luck with your endevor.

you may (or may not ;)) want to look into filming permits. they are a pain in the ass but if your attempting to make profit from your DVD's and want to jump through all the right hoops you will want to do this.

I was going to do this but the permits priced me out of the game. I wish you luck, those types of videos are the most appealing for sure.

interested

i live in montana and hunting is my life let me know what you need

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back