wisconsin hunter - new to sight

wally

I am new the OYOA, I live in Wisconsin Rapids, just wondering if there are any other hunters from my area that use OYOA.

I am looking to do an out of state hunt next year (2010) not sure if it will be with a gun or a bow. Mainly looking to hunt deer (whitetail or mule deer).

Open to states as well, if anyone would like to suggest their state I will listen to any advise that you would give me.

Or if there is anyone that is in a different state and looking to maybe hunt with I would listen to that also.

I have been hunting for 22 years, almost all of which has been public lands. I did go to Idaho in 1997, what a blast, I still can't get that hunt out of my mind, great views.

Thanks to anyone with ideas/options that you may have/give in advance.

Hey Wally,
Smokey76 here, and you can read some of the post I have posted, I am looking for someone to go on a spring Black Bear hunt with me, in Montana. The tag is $350.00 for non-residents, and I my self have hunted public land most of my life, and this hunt will be on public land as well.
If you want read my other post and let me know what you think.
Also if the Mule deer hunts are over the counter tags, I would be glad to go, as a bow hunt, because I plan to gun hunt the bear.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Smokey76,

Thanks for the offer, however I will have to pass for now. Someday I would like to go on a bear hunt but since my wife said that I can only have one out of state hunt I would like to do a deer hunt next fall.

Where is home for you? I know that the last few nights here in Wisconsin have been cool (35-45) so I am getting excited for the up coming bow season, Sept 19th opener. I have a wedding that weekend but should be out in the woods the following one.

Thanks again, Wally

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back