No Favre in Minnesota

l_elwess

Looks like the man will finally stay retired. Guess he figured he has just as good of a shot at winning another Super Bowl with those high schoolers as he does with the Vikes.:p
Go Pack Go

I didnt want him to come even though with our QB situation, we have as much hope as GB (slim to none) does of winning the Super Bowl despite the Vikings having a lot of talent elsewhere.

The guy is a prima donna to the nth degree. Good riddance. Besides, the guy hasn't been good for 10 years and single handedly lost more playoff games in recent memory than he's won. I guess I'll never understand the love affair with this schmuck.

The Vikes will probably wimn more without Favre. And Romo is the worst Qb in the playoffs.....

Heard he was gonna take up B ball and sign with the Lakers!

I respected the guy until the 08 off season, then he showed the world what a spoiled punk he really is. If I had a Favre jersey I'd burn it.

As always with Frave... looks like he changed his mind. Man it is gonna be hard to root for him! Prolly just as hard for the GB fans to root against him!

Well, I'd like to see him prove me wrong and do well this season...then laugh his ass off at his next retirement press conference.

As always with Frave... looks like he changed his mind. Man it is gonna be hard to root for him! Prolly just as hard for the GB fans to root against him!

It will not be hard to root against the douche

brett%20farve.jpg

A guy I play hockey with is selling these shirts like crazy :D

Sorry the pic is bad but you get the idea

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 129
The guy used to be respectible...now...well he's takin another chance to either continue to show he's washed up...or really turn it around and show what he once was. Me, if I were him and being the hunter he at least used to love to be...I'd stay retired...and use some of that wad of cash he's earned and enjoy the outdoors with what's left of my body.

The Vikes better give a whoopin' today. I cancelled some duck hunting just to watch this one. I have been gone almost every other game they played this year, so I decided to stay home and watch this one.

Go Vikes!

Damn Vik's just about let them back into the game, I was getting a little worried.

Did you guys see the statistic that showed the amount of babies named Brett?
They did drop dramatically in the 2000's

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back