Caribou Gear

New hunting rig!!!!!

duckhead59

I 'm so excited...couldnt help but share my new hunting rig. Its got everything included!
The bubble on top houses a super slick combo GPS, laser guided, rangefinding, night vision super power variable scope complete with LCD readout.
Right above the gun it has 2 side lookin realtime-view trail cams that locate, track and identify multiple B&C qualifing game.
The gun itself is a real power house...the latest ultimate-unbelievable-long range largebore super magnum and it shoots those latest uranium tipped premium bullets. Built for accuracy, if you look real close you can see the target crowns. (I'm not sure yet but it may be full auto?)
Below that is a high intensity preditor hunting light that is retractible.
It's all wrapped and highlighted with the latest artist version FANG TOOTH Ultimate camo pattern...they never even see what hits'em!
And last but not least if you look down each side you can see the air intakes for my new Supercharged dirt-throwin trail-bustin go-anywhere ATV with industry leading ground clearence that this is all mounted on! (I'm still waitin on my USFS approved spark arrestors)
Yeah...it was a bit pricey (the wifes not real happy)...but the salesman said it would make me a better hunter.
Dont even think the game will realize I'm there when I ride it in come morning!

Attachments

• 113.jpg
    113.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back