Free Treestands

S

steamingutpile

I'm looking forward to this years bowseason. Just about every year I get at least one new treestand free. As every year I go out on my POSTED property and find some fool has hung a treestand. Thank you very much its mine now! Last season while I was checking the property I got me a Cuddyback Capture IR nice outfit. And when I explained to the company how it came into my hands they were more than happy to help me get it up and running. Yeah sometimes its a pain going back to the house to get the chainsaw to get around the locks and chains in the end its worth it. Funny thing my name and address is on the posters but nobody ever knocks on the door looking for their missing stuff. Must be too much of a shock when they come back and find the tree their stand was in is now firewood.:D

good for you. I had my canoe ripped off from my land this spring, and I know who did it but the kid will not admit it to the cops. I am going to try to get him to confess next week. He admitted to the cop that he was on my land but did not see any canoe. What an idiot, I got him for trespassing with his admission to the cop, so I am going to tell him the fine for that is higher than the canoe value and make up his mind. I found out he did it when i started going door to door and offered a reward for the canoes return and two parents looked at each other and then their kid and said "tell him what you know" and the kid said these two brothers were bragging on the school bus about taking my canoe for a joy ride down river and abandoned the canoe and walked home. The cop called me later and said the one brother was now missing for a month and listed as a run-away, and the other wont admit nothing more than trespassing. Why the cop did not write him up right then I don't know, maybe he is thinking he can do something as leverage later/

I had 2, large ladder stands stolen last fall. Takes a lot of balls to sneak in and steal someone elses stands. These weren't pack out jobs either (not one trip anyway). I think it takes more guts to put up your own trail cam and stand on someone elses property without permission. Makes ya wonder how many people actually pass through your area that don't leave any sign.

Fortunately I am a trapper and in order to be successful you need to be able to read minute sign. And leaving fresh tire tracks in the mud where they've parked to go onto the property helps. When there's tire tracks in the mud and footprints all around you pretty much know somethings up.

Fortunately I am a trapper and in order to be successful you need to be able to read minute sign. And leaving fresh tire tracks in the mud where they've parked to go onto the property helps. When there's tire tracks in the mud and footprints all around you pretty much know somethings up.

Come clean, where did you go to school, MIT or Brown?

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rgreen
Back