Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

On Your Own Adventures - What's in a name?

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Well folks, we are going live. Hunttalk is now officially flying under the "On Your Own Adventures" flag.

Since we have a new name, I thought it would be best to post my first blog entry about how we arrived at this idea, and why it is so important.

Here is the blog entry, if you can't find the blog entry, here is the link. http://onyourownadventures.com/rants/?p=55

I am interested to hear your comments, good or bad, as to what you think about a show and website that focuses strictly on non-guided hunting - The On Your Own hunter.

What we can do differently? What we should not do? And whether or not you find a show and site dedicated to your style of hunting to be worthwhile.

Hope you like what you see. Lots more will be coming, and things will be gradually changing, as we learn what works and doesn't work.

In the mean time, Happy Hunting!

well, guess its time to start telling folks that the NEW site is open for business. so far, except for that ugly guy that talks to us in the video section, looks good Fin.:D

is it July yet? :(

Already getting some notes about things that need to be tweaked. Here are some of them.

1. Your avatar may need to be installed.

2. If you have had pics linked from outside sources, or the gallery, they may not be working. Best if you can import the image into the post itself.

3. We will be adjust colors, backgrounds, and displays in the next week, so hang with us on that one.

Please PM if you have other comments. Might be best to PM the guys at "bwc." They are my web guys, and they are a registered user, so PM them, and they can probably answer the question way easier than I can.

I need to get some rest, so if I don't reply immediately, be patient. I will get to you.

I can't thank Del enough for the work he did to keep this site afloat in the interim. Without him, this site would have bit the dust somewhere along the way. Thanks Del.

Thanks to all of you who have helped with this transition. Still a lot to do, but we are now in flight. Fasten seat belts, please.

Fin

Feel free to PM us any bugs / quirks you may find in the site. There is bound to be a few in a forum migration as large as this.

Let us know if you find anything

Have a nice day!

BridgeWorks Creative

Looks great! Site design is awesome. Best of luck on the show, don't see how it can't succeed.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back