Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Huge AZ antelope

Spitz

Looks like it was taken last year in AZ. You may have seen it already, but this thing is incredible.

Attachments

• big antelope.jpg
    big antelope.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 2,541
Not sure which tag he used, but if it is the 08 AAF, it was 67K for the tag, then whatever the guide fees were.

Ha...wouldn't have been a guide "tip" after he said,"looks like a new world record...shoot!" after spending 67k for a tag! :eek:

You guys definitely find some pigs each year. It's been a while since I watched your video. What's the biggest you've taken?

Thanks for the praise.

As for my bucks: 89 SCI, 87 B&C buck in Utah and an 87 SCI, 85 6/8 B&C buck in Wyoming are my two biggest bucks. I actually haven't personally taken very many bucks as I can't seem to draw very many tags. I only have four bucks so far of my own. Maybe I'll get lucky and draw NM or WY or UT this year and have a chance to take a big boy!

Thanks for the praise.

As for my bucks: 89 SCI, 87 B&C buck in Utah and an 87 SCI, 85 6/8 B&C buck in Wyoming are my two biggest bucks. I actually haven't personally taken very many bucks as I can't seem to draw very many tags. I only have four bucks so far of my own. Maybe I'll get lucky and draw NM or WY or UT this year and have a chance to take a big boy!

Very nice. How about as guides, what are the biggest your clients have taken?

Spitz: I think we've guided to 8 of the Top 10 in the SCI record book.

We've also guided to the B&C World Record, SCI World Record, Arizona State Record, Utah State Record, New Mexico State Record 3 times, Nevada State Record, and I believe the number 2 or 3 buck in Oregon.

Spitz: I think we've guided to 8 of the Top 10 in the SCI record book.

We've also guided to the B&C World Record, SCI World Record, Arizona State Record, Utah State Record, New Mexico State Record 3 times, Nevada State Record, and I believe the number 2 or 3 buck in Oregon.

Very impressive resume. You guys definitely know where and how to look.

Spitz: .......We've also guided to the B&C World Record.....

Once I draw my NM pronghorn tag, that will be the former World Record. :D Well, a guy can dream, at least.

I enjoyed visiting with you on Thursday. If any of you want to be schooled about pronghorn hunting, judging, scouting, and anything else related to pronghorn hunting, Eli is the guy.

If you ever get a chance, check out the pronghorn herd in the Glendale, AZ Cabela's store. If you aren't a pronghorn junkie, it might be a yawner, but if you like pronghorn, it is the most amazing collection of bucks you will ever see in one place. And, Eli has/had something to do with taking many of them.

That wall at Cabela's is what I would like the Randy room to look like someday. But, I have the same odds of my wife winning the lottery and her deciding to stay married to me, if she does win. Those odds are 1 divided by infinity.

Where do I get a job that allows me to spend my waking hours scouting, researching, and finding huge pronghorn? Sign me up for that one.

I enjoyed meeting you too! It's always nice to visit with someone else who's an antelope freak.

Where do I get a job that allows me to spend my waking hours scouting, researching, and finding huge pronghorn? Sign me up for that one.

You could always come and work for us. We pay in peanuts, but I think you'll find the rest of the job to your liking! ;)

Once I draw my NM pronghorn tag, that will be the former World Record. :D Well, a guy can dream, at least.

I enjoyed visiting with you on Thursday. If any of you want to be schooled about pronghorn hunting, judging, scouting, and anything else related to pronghorn hunting, Eli is the guy.

If you ever get a chance, check out the pronghorn herd in the Glendale, AZ Cabela's store. If you aren't a pronghorn junkie, it might be a yawner, but if you like pronghorn, it is the most amazing collection of bucks you will ever see in one place. And, Eli has/had something to do with taking many of them.

That wall at Cabela's is what I would like the Randy room to look like someday. But, I have the same odds of my wife winning the lottery and her deciding to stay married to me, if she does win. Those odds are 1 divided by infinity.

Randy you were at cabelas? thats right down the street from my shop

Hey Eli, I saw your sister's goat in the spring Trophy Hunter. What a buck! Sure would like to see a side view, as the photos in the article don't do it justice, IMO.

Hey Eli, I saw your sister's goat in the spring Trophy Hunter. What a buck! Sure would like to see a side view, as the photos in the article don't do it justice, IMO.

Oak, Stick to the subject, you don't need to see a side view of his sister! John:D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back