Go Beavers!

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
While everyone else is watching March Madness, I have been glued to ESPNU as my home boys - Bemidji State Beavers, put a work over on Notre Dame, and then tonight, put the lumber to Cornell in the NCAA Hockey tourney.

They were the lowest ranked team in the tourney, and are now headed to the Frozen Four. The Floundering Irish and the Little Red maybe should have taken things a little more serious.

This may fall into the "Who cares" category for most people, but if you grew up in the hockey world of northern Minnesota, this is the equivalent of the Vikings winning a Superbowl (which will never happen in my life).

It is so fun to watch the Northeast hockey media talk about their schools being the best of the hockey world, then get thrashed 5-1 and 4-1 by some hillbilly outfit. Damn, I bet beer sales are going to set some records back home.

Gotta go and outside yell a little bit.

Fin, I know you got rid of the adult section, but c'mon man. with a title like that, was expecting something a little more interesting. concrats to the beavers. guessing I have never said that before, and may never say it again.

is it football season yet? GO BEARS!!!;)

Back