Official 2009 March Madness NCAA Hunttalk Bracket Tournament

JoseCuervo

For those who think North Dakota is going to MoTown, here is the bracket to put your pick down...... For the rest of us, here is where Louisville, UNC, and UConn get to wait for the 4th member of the final four....

I have set up a bracket on Fox Sports for Hunttalk.com. This is where we have played in the past.

The link is
http://msn.foxsports.com/fantasy/collegebasketball/tourney/landing/landing.asp

To play, simply click the link above, sign in and create your entry. Once you have signed up, use the information below to join your friend's group:

Group Name: Hunttalk.com

League Password: Jose

Please DO NOT (and this is important for NoHarley) register as "Hunttalk" for your user name. The group is HUNTTALK, but your name is likely something else.|oo

Thinking we need to make this more interesting. What if Hunttalk coughed up some dough to the winner?

For every registered guy in the Hunttalk group, I throw $10 in the pot, up to $250. But in no way am I paying more than $1.00 for every post the guy has made. None of this "Johnny Come Lately Stuff." Yup, lets do it that way. Makes it more interesting.

Winner takes the pot. None of this second or third place prizes.

If I win.......well, I guess I just don't have to pay anything. ;)

Use this link that Jose set up:

http://msn.foxsports.com/fantasy/col...ng/landing.asp

Group: Hunttalk.com

League Password: Jose

Wow Fin! Very generous of you. When BYU takes down UConn I'll be sittin pretty for that quid.

For those who think North Dakota State is going to MoTown, here is the bracket to put your pick down

I BELIEVE!!!

For the record, we are North Dakota State from Fargo, "North Dakota" refers to those cake-eating hockey princesses from Grand Forks.

Big thumbs up to BF's wife for letting him put his money where his mouth is! I just hope, for his sake, that it doesn't mean there'll be another garage sale to fund it;)

Jose, you'll get some good games in Boise. Southern Ute v. Marq should be a great game considering Marquette has some injury issues and USU is a classic mid-major with a full head of steam.

Wisconsin v. FSU could be good. I have little faith in FSU but they are as big and long as anyone in the country (really, tallest team in the country).

X v Portland St.... uh, I predict blowout. Ugly, cheerleaders leaving at halftime ugly.

I also expect Mizzou to win handily. I know nothing about the big red from Cornell, but Mizzou can score alot of points in a hurry and played well against the top teams in the Big 12 this year.

Good luck to all!

Big Fin

If you win, I'll send you my 10 bucks.

Good luck to all!

I got all the long shots as I have in all my losing
previous predictions.

This is probably the most wide open tournament in years. I would not expect over 2 No. One's in the Final Four. I don't think I picked any!

C'mon, only 14 entries so far. We need at least 25, so I can pocket as much of Fin's money as possible. ;)

Dude, don't bring me down like that. You're about the only one here any more. ;)
And I thought the fat-off repeat thread and the 'who to go hunting with' thread had me questioning my self worth...now this! What's next, Elkchsr to come back and call me fat! :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back