AZ Cardinals 1 yr. fluke?

cjcj

Trouble ahead

Inside linebacker Karlos Dansby had a few things to get off his chest Thursday. Prompted by some benign questions about his contract and the club's philosophy, Dansby said this off-season will be a huge test of the Cardinals' commitment to winning.
Here's an excerpt from the Q&A with him. As you can see, Dansby contradicts himself about his view on the franchise tag. At one point, he says he wants the security of a long-term. At another he said the franchise tag would be a great honor.
Q. The Cardinals have a lot of off-season decisions to make?
A. “Oh, yea, they got a lot of off-season decisions. But I’m the franchise player this year, so I think I’m the first one up, know what I’m saying? I’ve been the first one up the last two or three years, but they always overlook me. Now, they can’t overlook me. They got to deal with me. I’m fine with that.”
Q. You don’t want to be franchised again?
A. “No, not at all. I want the security, man. I want some foundation. I did my part, so if we win this game, I definitely did my part.”
Q. You want Calvin Pace money, you think that should be you now?
A. “Yea, you’re absolutely right. Calvin Pace for President, I’ve been saying that for last year now. If it’s between him and Obama, it’s going to be a tough decision for me. I’m just glad he took it to another level so I can take it up a little bit higher.”
Q. Did you think the team had questions about you?
A. “Yea, they had questions about me, that’s what they told me. Was I committed enough? There were a lot of different questions. It was a number of things they came up... not (to) give me a deal like Calvin Pace. I answered all those questions, every last one of them. There are no excuses.”
Q. They could franchise you again?
A. “Yea, they could franchise me again. If we win the game, it will be a great honor to be a franchise player of a Super Bowl team.”
Q. But you just said you don’t want the franchise tag?
A. “Don’t want it but if I got to take it, that’s the only out they got.”
Q. Does it make sense to franchise you because in two years they will be paying you $17 million?
A. “That’s a beautiful thing, man. I ain’t mad at that at all. But I’m going to try to force their hand. They’re doing to have to do something soon.”

Thursday

Will they sign their best defensive guy Antonio Smith?? Bolden is unhappy [yells at the coach] Edge wants out....Will they Pay Warner... ???? Enjoy this year... might be a while

Money buys Lombardi trophies...just ask Jerry Jones. LMAO

Or Danniel Snyder:D

Az402...True nothing Shocking... But The Bidwills reputation for screwing up a good thing ... we shall see....if they lose "key" players.... they most likely don't even make the play-offs next year:)

Just beat the steelers [ another $500.] in the bank.....Amazing the 2nd time in 20 yrs. I bet on this team and make money....next year I will go with 49 ers depending on odds..

GLAD ITS OVER..Turdninals season is OVER!...No more "HYPE":D:D:D:D:D

BLOWN OUT! CRUSHED.... KILLED...

Now its back to the same old cards... losers 90% of the time:hump:

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Omcqueen
Back