Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Cardinal and Ravens fans

AZ402, are you going to the NFC Championship game next weekend that the Arizona Cardinals will be hosting?!:eek::eek:

I am......so any of you AZ homos that want to meet for a drink near the stadium after the game, let me know!!! I don't think I'll have time before the game. My flight lands at 11:10 a.m. and my brother is picking me up at the curb and hauling ass to get there by 1:00 pm kick-off. Got to leave the next day at noon to make it back to AK. As it is, I'm calling in sick for Monday (cough-cough).

Not a Cardinal Fan but I had 5 picks[Vegas/laughlin] make the Playoffs... I had Baltimore,Tenn, Cardinals,Denver,Minn. Still alive with Ravens/Cardinals .... Ravens are huge 65-1 ... so I would love to see a Cardinal/Raven Superbowl..[locked up] ... Always Bet with the NFL business model "parity".....Simple formula... take eight teams 1 in each division....get good odds... then cash in... works great... Never bet with emotion!

AZ402, are you going to the NFC Championship game next weekend that the Arizona Cardinals will be hosting?!:eek::eek:

I was on the ticket master website at 3:00 P.M. (when tickets went public). Even then I couldn't get 4 tickets together were I wanted. It was either 4th level or more than I cared to pay. Looks like a big party at the house on Sunday.

Come on Buzz....no one has given them any credit at all. They were 10 point underdogs today...how can you call that over-hyped???

Cardinals are over-hyped anyway....

Over-Hyped[locally] every year for surehump;;;;This year the stars have aligned for them.....they are very tough at home!hump.....and the Warner to Fitzgerald is the best in the league....the team had nowhere to go but up... they have been bottom feeding chokers forever....Since I'm only in it for the Cash...Cards are my only NFC chance for one side of the "Parity League"

Guppie "overhyped" doesn't mean they were picked to win... Just that they are on every tv/radio station and front page newpaper in the valley... we hear about them all year long... even when they STINK which is most of the time..The truth is Everyone Hates the owners [ Bidwills]

crossfingers.gif

A message for Cardinal and Ravens fans ?
Enjoy it while you can, next weekend the partys over.

There is ONE this year....Loser/chokers before that:D

Az402... You have to admit this franchise has been a pathetic failure for 19 out of the last 21 yrs....

That's not my point, they've sucked for a lot longer than 20 years. My point is you keep calling them overhyped because local sports talk and local newspapers talk about them everyday? Who else are they supposed to talk about everyday? Dallas, New England the Giants?

If you picked up a local Dallas paper or listened to sports radio in NY, they'll be talking about their teams most of the time.

If you picked up a local Dallas paper or listened to sports radio in NY, they'll be talking about their teams most of the time.

Exactly!!! If CJ had ever traveled anywhere in the world besides Las Vegas, he would find out that all local teams are "over hyped" in their local media.

Gosh, for some reason, local writers seem to write stories about local teams. I would think it would be pretty odd if the local Phoenix media was cramming tons of stories about the Buffalo Bills into the Phoenix papers and TV stations. Can't imagine the local PHX talk radio being too excited about discussing the Left Tackle that Jacksonville has....

That's not my point, they've sucked for a lot longer than 20 years. My point is you keep calling them overhyped because local sports talk and local newspapers talk about them everyday? Who else are they supposed to talk about everyday? Dallas, New England the Giants?

I was in San Diego, when The chargers beat the Bronco's... Not even Close to the Hype level here....The 1st eight minutes of almost EVERY newscast is Cardinals,Cardinals and More Cardinals... One Reporter Called them HEROES... ARE YOU Freakin Kidding ME...HEROES!:D:D:D

Hey I am "entitled" to my Opinion... OVERHYPED for sure.....Another station is saying how they made HISTORY! I farted today was that HISTORY! ITs A fricken JOKE....:Dhump... Historic win!... Heroes! W.T.F.!:BLEEP:

I hope they beat Philly... then we will make HISTORY again W.T.F. I can see it now ...little Johnny opens up his American History book... and it lists the Cardinals 2008/2009 season as HISTORY|oo

Exactly!!! If CJ had ever traveled anywhere in the world besides Las Vegas, he would find out that all local teams are "over hyped" in their local media.

Gosh, for some reason, local writers seem to write stories about local teams. I would think it would be pretty odd if the local Phoenix media was cramming tons of stories about the Buffalo Bills into the Phoenix papers and TV stations. Can't imagine the local PHX talk radio being too excited about discussing the Left Tackle that Jacksonville has....

What is your "definition" of Overhyped??? Hosebag

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back