Investment in the 2nd amendment?

Bambistew

So what do you think about investing in the bigger ammo and firearms manufacturing companies? With the tinfoil crowd in full panic mode, and ammo/firearms becoming scarce at the local sporting goods stores. Do you think it will equate to record profits for the various ammo/firearms companies?

Would it be worth the investment? If so who would you go with?

Too late..... The tinfoil crowd has already spent their money......

Now you should invest in the companies that will benefit from the Peace Dividend.

Bambi:

If you look at their historical performance during times like this, they perform well for the first six to twleve months following an election similar to what we just had.

Within two years, things settle down and the prices retreat, and given the cost pressures these manufacturers face, the price they settle back at is usually lower than the price before the run-up.

If anything, they are mostly a cyclical/timing investment, rather than a value investment.

But, if I knew chit about the market, I wouldn't be sitting here thinking my broker stole half of my investments. :eek:

I made a few bucks with RGR after 9/11. It's been beaten up pretty good of late.....just like everything else. Might want to put it on your watch list, Bambi.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back