Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Fixing Credit.

Moosie

Grand poopa
So our company is branching out from just being a Loan company. We're doing Credit Repair, Debt Consolidation and Lost Mitigation. (Lost Mitigation is taking your Current house price and interest and having our Lawyers go in and negotiate with the banks to reduce your House payment without affecting your Credit... Yah, cool huh ;) )

I've been working on the credit repair side of the Company lately. We have a division that goes in and Disputes credit issues and if the Companies that claim the late payments or negative credit reporting do not respond in a certain time or if they filed the credit issue wrong they get removed off of your Credit.

We are being licensed with the Department of Finance and hitting the ground running.

My question is, what would you pay to have your Credit fixed? The rates we're looking at is $225 setup/analysis, then $99/month there after. The estimated time is 6 months to have all results back. (So it would be a $720 investment over the 6 months)

What you get is Emails from us stating the Item is being disputed, the day it get's removed, and then your Credit score at the end of the 6 months.

There is more to it but that’s the basics. I know a lot of you have input, Good or Crappy, So Tell me what you think? If someone has bad credit and wants to do a run with me Drop me a PM and we'll work out a less expensive option for you for your Testimonial at the end. Sort of a Money back Type Guarantee.

Speak :D

was on the news recently about the credit cleaning scam companys out there. taking peoples money and doing nothing to repair credit.
good luck with it Moosie.

Not to slam your company's plan, but this is something the consumer can do by his/herself for free. This being said, I wish you and your company great success!

JB The Dept. of Finance in Idaho actually makes it so you can't take the money till the work is done. We're working on a deal to escrow the money till it's done or something of that nature.

John, You are exactly right. People can do ALOT of things that they pay for when they don't want to or don't know how. Thats whats cool about being a Bizz owner ;)

On the Lost mitigation we're actually had people file their own hardship letters and paperwork with little to no success. It's a bit different when a Lawyer get's involved for some reason.

When times start to get a tough, a good company will expand into different venues to keep afloat...

It looks like a good thing...

My wife's I.D. theft....Some A-hole took out a Cap 1 credit card ran up $900. before "WE" caught it....We even told Capitol one about the attempted theft 3 months before it happened.... all because of a miss deliverd offer in the mail.... And Still after informing them They [Cap 1] issued "Jose" a card ... fricken unreal.... took us 3 months to straighten it out... after threatning to Sue Cap 1 it went away.... Last week a "charge Off" showed up on Transunion!.... Called them ... told them they have 1 day to delete it....We both have LIFELOCK.....

Well, I don't have bad credit but if I did, I don't think I would pay those rates. Then again, if I was lazy enough to let my credit go to hell (assuming it was my fault), maybe I wouldn't put in the effort to fix it myself.

Regardless, good luck to you and your company in the new venture

I guess I'll be the one to disagree. :D Regarding loss mitigation...the notion that a homeowner applied and received a subprime mortage and then gets to hook up with a lawyer to negotiate with a bank for a lower mortage is a crock. :BLEEP:

No one is going to disagree with you elk hunter. I think someone that recieved a Subprime Mortgage and negotiates IS a crock. That being said, it happens.

But right now there are pleanty of people that are into mortgages and their Income has dropped in half or more. I talk to Dozens of people a day in the Construction or sales field that are just "hurting" right now. People that want to honsestly pay their bills and have done so but the income jsut isn't there. Now they are in a spot were they took out a normal loan but the market dropped and they have no option to sell their house because the Buyers jsut aren't there.

The Subprime thing from what we are seeing is the Small portion of the whole deal. You also hav to remember that the bank has ultimate say after reviewing the file. Our job has been to put the file together and get it presentable. Not everyone that comes to us has a case. Some people have done jsut that, Borrowed over what they should have and it was a bad deal from the word 'go' so there isn't anythnig that can be done.

On the credit side, I have a little issue to with fixing credit at times. The truth of the matter is you can go in and get rid of bad credit jsut by disputing it and knowing what the rules are in your state. I would bet 95% of the people here have no clue how credit is reported and even if they are loat on payments (True lates) how to dispute those and get that removed. The reality is some bad credit reporting is correct, and some isn't. And the reality of it is, that even bad credit that is reported sometimes isn't done correctly on their part and can be disputed and removed.

You might think (and probably do) that what we're doing isn't any better then a lawyer defending a criminal. But you have to know that all people accused of being a criminal aren't.

Sounds like a good service to me. Bottom line is, the people coming to you can't or won't do it for themselves and it is worth it to them to pay you to do it. I have had some success cleaning up some old and incorrect stuff on my credit report in years past, but it was a pain and took along time.

Sounds like some good new services you are providing, services that are already in high demand and should only become more so. Let the consumer decide if it is worth the price. I guess if you get no takers, drop the price. I bet if your rates are in line with others doing the same thing, your company will do well.

Good luck

Bry, thats funny... No, we wouldn't. Mostly because the Credit card Companies don't let you accept a Credit card payment for credit repair. Paypal does though :p

Are you testing me if we actuallt checked into this first ;)

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back