Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Cornfed's Lope pictures

schmalts

I uploaded them for him since he is as bad with a PC as Miller is with a cell phone:rolleyes:
So, lets here the story of this great lope!
dsc03677.jpg

dsc03684.jpg

dsc03682.jpg

edit your comment beotch, or give a guy at least a minute to fix chit!:p

Don't know if its a great lope or not but it was about as good as we saw in the unit we hunted.Don't know what he will score and have not really tried to measure it but i'm headed in the right direction with a lot of guidence from the good folks on this forum.
Tried South Dakota last year and did ok but went to Wyoming this year and the numbers are a lot more hunter friendly.I just need to find a better unit for size and I should be in business.
I threw in a few bird pictures for you bird lovers.Those golden eagles are way cool.
Not much else to say but if someone has a good way to get all the cactus out of me and my hunting gear I'm all ears.
I still need to get a spotting scope to help with the field judging as it seems to still puzzle me as to how big they are.Thanks again to all those I bugged for tid bits of information.Lots of great people on this site.Hope everybodies seasons end on a high note!Todd.

Nice going Todd!

That's a dandy of a buck. I'd say you're doing very well with the western hunting.

What binos did you decide on?

That a very good looking buck, congrats!!! Pronghorn hunting is a blast and about as fun and addicting as it gets.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColtenGilbert
Back