Anyone Chasin Lope in E. MT today????

Horn Seeker

Holy Moly... there will be some boys getting stuck and lots of chains used to get lopes today.... Its snowed solid since Thursday night here in BIllings and I know a lot of the great speed goat country is blanketed and still getting pounded!

Good Luck all!

Ernie

(PS...I dont have a rifle tag and have the kids this weekend..so bowhunting is out for the weekend...)

I'm not in eastern MT, but in Western SD. I was careful to stay on graveled roads. Those that went off really tore things up.

Getting a bit of white stuff up here right now, but the nothing sticking the the ground is dry. I am headed to the Havre check station to resister my goat in a couple minutes. I will get the low down on prairie conditions then. I am sure it will be quite teh rat race today on the public land.

WEll its a lot different down here. From Winnett/Lewistown south to WY and east to ND....things are CRAPPY....there's a bunch of country out here that is under 10-20 inches of snow and thats NOT the drifts... Good stuff! :0)

WEll its a lot different down here. From Winnett/Lewistown south to WY and east to ND....things are CRAPPY....there's a bunch of country out here that is under 10-20 inches of snow and thats NOT the drifts... Good stuff! :0)
One of the perks on living in the banana belt of the Hi-Line.;)

Whens the last time your saw your Weenie?:D Mirror on the floor doesn't count.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back