Yeti GOBOX Collection

Cashed Gold today

cjcj

everything but 20k....got a nice price....thinking is Gold will take a hit because of the Robbery [bail-out].....but this has been the best investment [short term] that I ever made. Will re-buy later. oh well I miss me shiners already:)

I actually hope your right Bigwhore....But if it does, I believe it could take a sharp dive....if it doesn't then I don't see a spike on the plus side as dramatic.....as there will be a hold and wait for the next bullshit bail-out bill....

Biggy...I doubled my money....so i'm very happy.... as long as "they" artificially hold back natural interest rates and print money..."they" are keeping Gold in check..... Gold should be well over $1000. by now... I got just over $900. transfer comes in today:):):):)

CJCJ....if a guy wanted to invest in gold who do you recommend going with?

CJCJ....if a guy wanted to invest in gold who do you recommend going with?

Depending on how much....You can call Swiss America/Blanchard/ Monex.. Ask for a packet of Info... get prices from as many as you can...if buying "big"... then negotiate... I like Coins myself but diversify 1oz. bullion krugers, Maples/ Buffaloes are cool

Or you can go right down to any Coin shop and buy a few...walk in the next day/week/month and get cash or check .. they will also explain how to put some gold in your I.R.A. or 401k

Here is a broker on North Tatum blvd. in AZ his name is Dustin...1-800-289-2646.. my son uses him.

.... as long as "they" artificially hold back natural interest rates and print money..."they" are keeping Gold in check..... Gold should be well over $1000. by now... I got just over $900.

If you truly believe that then why sell gold now if you don't need the money? Gold is supposed to be the store of value to help you beat inflation, is it not?

When they are printing dollars inflation has to rise, you know the whole more money chasing fewer goods thing?

Doubling your money and holding dollars means nothing if the value is going to be eaten up by inflation?

Seems like a weird strategy if you think inflation is coming?

Nemont

If you truly believe that then why sell gold now if you don't need the money? Gold is supposed to be the store of value to help you beat inflation, is it not?

When they are printing dollars inflation has to rise, you know the whole more money chasing fewer goods thing?

Doubling your money and holding dollars means nothing if the value is going to be eaten up by inflation?

Seems like a weird strategy if you think inflation is coming?

Nemont

Jose, the spread/commision can range from Spot +1% to right now 5-6%...right now commission is high [ lack of product]....I don't buy from overpriced brokers...and I negotiate EVERYTHING!

you can pay front end or back end... or split

Nemont, What makes you think I am just sitting on these dollars?|oo

Yes, I do believe inflation is inevitable..Don't You?

cj,

I was just asking the strategy? Inflation is inevitable when the printing presses are running.

Nemont

Haven't we seen more deflation than inflation???

What assets are inflating? What assets are deflating?

Thats a good pt. Jose

Nemont my strategy/thinking is that Gold will decline as a result of the bail-out.....Gold markets are very violatle....and lately has been a yo-yo...wanted to cash in now ...re-buy again at a much lower price

this has worked out very well for me.... but we are just another war/conflict/disaster away from a big jump... Timing is everything with investing.. if I sold before the 1st bail-out...would have lost over $35 per unit...it failed ...Gold went up.....Now it passes.. when "W" signs it?????... Just have to wait and see...I don't have BHR's crystal ball:rolleyes:

CJ,

Serious question here, as gold investors/hoarders/pirates that I previously considered kooks now look brilliant.

How do you store it? Safety Deposit box? or traditional dig a hole and draw a treasure map?

CJ,

Serious question here, as gold investors/hoarders/pirates that I previously considered kooks now look brilliant.

How do you store it? Safety Deposit box? or traditional dig a hole and draw a treasure map?

Mr. Bone, Depends on how much Gold you want to store....You can easily put $100,000 or more in a safety deposit box....you can also put in a floor safe hidden under a fake tile/hidden panel... or in a step under some carpet......a hollow rail .... gun safe ... etc,etc... AAAARGGG beware of pirates trying to take your booty:)

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back