CJ is The Man!!!

JoseCuervo

I hate to acknowledge CJ ever being right on anything, and, most of the time he is wrong due to his Hate that he has, but, I have to give him credit today, as Gold is up $86 today to $867....

I hate to acknowledge CJ ever being right on anything, and, most of the time he is wrong due to his Hate that he has, but, I have to give him credit today, as Gold is up $86 today to $867....

Thanks Jose, But you already gave me kudo's when gold went over $900.:)

I actually was very surprised when it dropped under $800. [ my sell pt.]... But My partner and I decided to wait because of the Fanny/Mac situation and the Dollars impending doom... glad we did... But I did sell some over $900. needed cash for land.....Now if I can just ride out the big storm [inflation]....The county just hit me with a big tax bill...Bastards:)

About a week ago I was going to pile on and point out what an idiot you were when it dropped under $780......

Jose, I bought me gold between $400.-$450. , so I think "idiot" would not apply..

Good thing you kept yer yapper shuthump

But something tells me you were waiting for it to really drop so you could "nuke me":D

There was actually a brief time today that T-Bills traded over 100.....

People were happier to take a loss on a Treasury than any other option out there for them.....

Not a good mess that Bush/McCain have got us in.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rgreen
Back