What is the best TP?

Dinkshooter

Every one knows not to forget it....................but what is the best to pack around?

Me, I prefer the Scott 1 ply. $14.95 for a 20 pack. The rolls are so big you gotta watch the bathroom until the roll gets just right. When it gets down to 1/2 roll, snag it for you pack and you are golden til Late fall.

Other brands? Other techniques?

Just steal a couple dozen baby wipes out of the kid's container, throw them in a ziploc, and you've got gentle, refreshing, yet sturdy cleaner uppers for a plethora of diferrent kinds of messes.

(Dang, Ultrahunter beat me to it!)

Oh, this is in addition to the wet wipes.

I have been buying those huge things(wet wipes) in the sporting good dept. at Walmart. No chance of a finger poke through. Very important when you are digging the moisture stopper out of your Mountain House.

I remember when I was about 10 year old, doing the wiping with a snow ball, cause I had nothing else. Half broke off, then what do you do? Dig it out, or wait to melt? The stupidity of youth.

Are you moved and settled in Spitz?

Grass is the best I think. Besides, if you needed to you could always eat it. Ask Elkchsr...

I remember when I was about 10 year old, doing the wiping with a snow ball, cause I had nothing else. Half broke off, then what do you do? Dig it out, or wait to melt? The stupidity of youth.

Are you moved and settled in Spitz?

What'd ya decide to do? I'd probably give everything a good shake, then borrow someone's beanie.

Currently getting the family settled with my folks in SC. I start my 20 week stint in just over a week.

What'd ya decide to do? I'd probably give everything a good shake, then borrow someone's beanie.

Currently getting the family settled with my folks in SC. I start my 20 week stint in just over a week.

I spread em and jumped up and down til it fell outta the crack, much like Jose on a Saturday night:D

Someone out there in the FBI is probably still less than impressed with me. Something about showing up 3 hours late smelling of Beer.........................then starting to review financial records of a bad person. Give a punk Per Diem and expect him to get a good nights sleep:rolleyes:

Dave- ran into your cousin on another forum "mjdobbins22" ... does he know of your affinity for pinecones?? Just don't step up to sugar pine sized...they'll tear ya a new one! ;)

LOL, Marv!! Yep, that's my cousin Matt... we call him the brains of the family. He's the one responsable for enabling us to buy the Schaffer Mountain Ranch. Real great guy. Nah... resorting to that pinecone was a desperation move and nothing I would advise to anyone having a good supply of TP.

Have you ever seen your dog drag it's butt across the carpet?

That's what I do (not at home though)

Just kidding, way too many rocks, cactus, snakes, scorpions around here. I'm a big fan of baby wipes.

Have you ever seen your dog drag it's butt across the carpet?

That's what I do (not at home though)

Just kidding, way too many rocks, cactus, snakes, scorpions around here. I'm a big fan of baby wipes.

...it's been almost 4 years and I'd wager Dink is still running TP trials.:D

Paper towel, brawny preferably, not the cheap generic ones though. You can get some good wipes and no finger poke-through, plus it's easier to carry than a roll of tp.

D'oh - old thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back