Elk Sheds - Big ones?

Yep, those are pretty good ones. Wouldn't it be nice to find them on nice open green slopes like that where you could actually take them home?

Yep, those are pretty good ones. Wouldn't it be nice to find them on nice open green slopes like that where you could actually take them home?

Ouch. Is this another one of those sick fellows who walks through Parks and fondles the bone? For no other reason than to just fondle it? Sick, sick.

That has to be worse than a ta-ta bar.

Nice horns though.

Last night's bear hunt turned up a strangely horned creature. Even got him to smile for the hero shot without having to shoot him first.

Attachments

• bonehead2.jpg
    bonehead2.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 1,509
TF, Awesome set, someday...

Spitz, nice set. Kids been around enough antlers he grows them himself now.

Last night's bear hunt turned up a strangely horned creature. Even got him to smile for the hero shot without having to shoot him first.

Has some great potential. Imagine how big his antlers will be after he goes through puberty...(grins)

I have to give it to Spitz, he can run fast. My son spotted those antlers and nearly outran Spitz to them.. would have been a fair fight, but Spitz was armed.

TylerSheds.jpg

Tylersheds1.jpg

TylerGlassing1.jpg

TylerGlassing2.jpg

Greenhorn,

Cool pics. That boy will remember that always. Even today, when I have times that I think that my father is an ass, I always treasure our time in the field.

That kid fights dirty! Looked like it was going to be a fair foot race until I got shot by a pellet in the ass! Luckily I was able to knock him down with a flying pair of binoculars right in time to claim my prize. :D

Id say those are nice Tony...

That boy probably wont remember that, because he's already done that more than most grown men and by the time he's 14 he'll probably have overloaded his memory banks with trips of finding monster sheds, killings monster bulls and all... I'm jealous of the punk!!

By the way... recognized that hill in the background... shweeet! ;) Lucky for Kurt gas is too expensive or I'd go poach his hole!:eek:

Back