PEAX Equipment

American Dollar

kiwi hunta

What in heck has happened to the $USD, I was just looking up the cost of buying a new scope on theopticzone.com and saw the difference between $USD and $AUD was only a few bucks :eek:

Since the Aussie dollar has been climbing on the American I've been buying a lot of optics, camera gear and other shit but had no idea the American had slunk so low, I think last time I converted my salary to American dollars it was only .82, now its .96 and I earn over 150K in your fellas dollars :D

Anyway should I be looking at buying into the American sharemarket or purchasing American bucks or properties or something?

I was also looking at buying a couple of properties back home in N.Z. since the recession has knocked it about a bit and the NZD$ has dropped badly

What are you guys doing with your spare cash?

Cheers
Jeff.

If you are going to make a move based on the weak dollar, I think you should do it soon. I believe the Fed will start moving interest rates up, and the treasury bills are already moving up. When interest rates go up you "should" see a strengthening dollar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back