Elk Sheds!

Wyo

Make sure you don't measure the 6th point and make sure to take H-1 between the 1st and second tines.

171X2=342 without spread.

Super nice horns though. GPS coords;)

I'm hoping I can find a set or two like that in a couple more weeks. Pictures should be posted around April 24th or so. ;)

yeah i am just learning how to score sheds latley. Yeah i did find a honey hole but too bad that there is alot of people that jump the fence at night!

my god tony you have gained weight!

Rumor on the block is your hunting private property. hehehehehe.

Wyo:

After you clean up all those sheds, you willing to give me the coords on that honey hole? I got a tag not too far from you for this fall. Maybe you could get an official score, if I were to tip him over with his running gear in tact.

tony,
yeah we have found a few. Nothing huge though. Hows buffalo treating you? what are you doing for work? Its been years since I've seen ya....

Oh, I work for a great company called Western Land Services here in Sheridan. They pay pretty good! I just started to get my bear bait stuff togather how about you guys?

I haven't been doing much. Just hanging out eating cheetos.

I'm not going to bear bait this year. I'm going to try to call one in. Last year all we got to come in to the call was a lone wolf. Maybe this year I can get a big old stinky to come in.

You still talk to Travis and all those guys??? I was in the hills today and saw 4 wheeler tracks all in the brush......someone D.M. the draws hahahahahaha

btw i saw you whored those sheds to MM's.com Thought you would know better. Now you are going to have every utard up in Buffalo chasing sheds.

whats the real score on those sheds? If that one scores 171 i'll bow down to ya. Those are from a 330-340 bull (including spread) max. Come on tony don't D.M. the score of those sheds now :D

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back