yet another lope meat question

schmalts

So far I really like the lope I brought home from archery season. But I have one question, it seems that when i fry up the burger there is a LOT of water that comes out of the meat and i actually have to drain it off. Is this common or is this an odd one? Not a big deal, in fact it is kind of nice but it reminds me of pork with the water added to it.
I did add a little beef fat to the grind, but that is not where the water is coming from.

I tell you what, i almost got ruined from eating it the first day i tried it.... you know how in the past if you ever had a bad experience with something (like a kind of booze that you puked from) that you kind of shy away from it?
Well the first time i tried my MT lope was when i was by a buddies house and we grilled up some big fat hamburgers with some onion on them. We threw them on some bread and went out on the porch to eat them. I stepped back into the house to get my beer and then sat back down and took a big bite out of my burger. I took 3 or 4 chews and all the sudden a taste, then a pain like i just had bit into a broadhead blade suddenly came over me. :eek: I spit the mouthful of food all over the plate and looked down to see a fricking hornet crawling around half chewed up:BLEEP: . Damn thing got me once in the tongue and once in the lip. Lucky it only got the tip of my toungue or i could have been taking a drive to the hospitol. It took me 3 weeks before i could eat the stuff without that ruining my appetite.

Thanks, this is what I see when i see Jose queervo posts something

troll_2.jpg

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dyaddof
Back