PEAX Equipment

Packers choked..

That game was down right depressing. I thought Farve was going to cry after throwing that last interception.

I like both teams so it was hard to choose sides. I ended up rooting for the Giants only because I think they are the only team that can beat the Patriots. They gave them a heck of a run for their money prior to the playoffs.

Well, I better eat a little crow. I have been calling Eli a puss all year. Guess he showed me.

I was hoping for the Pack, but I won't tell my family back in MN that I was. Blasphemy!

I was rooting for Favre as well. But the Giants will probably have the best shot at taking down the Pats. I was in the same boat as you, Big Fin, with regards to Eli. I still think my little sister could make him cry, but he sure played ball well tonight.

being near chicago, can't say that I wanted the Pack to win, but can say I didn't want the giants to win.

Was pulling for Favre but the Giants earned it, they should've won in regulation...GB blew the second half. Still didn't choke as bad as the cowgals did.

Packers ? I thought you meant your fudge packer friend choked on your meat stick. I was like "BS" used it as a toothpick maybe..... But you meant sports... never mind.....

Giants earned the win. Coaching was definetly the difference in that game. I mean really once, twice, three times sure, but how many times does it take to figure out the screen isn't going to work. Not to mention the rush was working on the outsides, but hardley used. Obviously just a Monday morning quarterback here but.. :rolleyes:

That and Favre threw like his team was 2 feet tall half the time...... I mean come on, how many times did he throw the ball to his guys feet??

Packers ? I thought you meant your fudge packer friend choked on your meat stick. I was like "BS" used it as a toothpick maybe..... But you meant sports... never mind.....

I see what Moosie was doing during the game......

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back