Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Online business?

I have done a few online businesses and honestly you do not need to know much about a computer or internet to be successful. Right now I am working on another business and was curious of what experiences others have had.

I have done a few online businesses and honestly you do not need to know much about a computer or internet to be successful. Right now I am working on another business and was curious of what experiences others have had.

How about enlightening us on your types of business and successes? Please forgive my skepticism, but with the low # of posts here, I'm thinking you're fishing for MLM victims.

How about enlightening us on your types of business and successes? Please forgive my skepticism, but with the low # of posts here, I'm thinking you're fishing for MLM victims.

No MLM for me. I hate MLM. Did a couple when I was younger and got screwed and will never do another.

I used to have an electronics business online that I built into a $800,000/yr sales business in the second year of business. I however managed my money poorly and became sick so I could no longer do it and basically gave it away to one of my distributors to pay for my product.

Next I did an online beauty business selling hair care, cosmetics, tanning lotions and perfume. Built it in 4 months to doing over $50,000 in sales and then decided to take a job in a different state so I sold it.

Sorry about the few number of posts but I like to read more than post.

good life - so I take it you created the websites yourself? Or did you have someone else create them for you. I'd like to do an online business but I'm missing one key part - I don't know how to program a website.

good life - so I take it you created the websites yourself? Or did you have someone else create them for you. I'd like to do an online business but I'm missing one key part - I don't know how to program a website.

Yes I have done both. I have created my own as well as have hired someone to create one for me.

Back