Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

cjcj, gold ?

A-con

Hey cj, hows the price of gold doing these days ?
I was waiting for Jose to ask you, but he seems to be missing ?

A-con, it going thru the roof! $896. oz. on friday....I Sold some at $830 [ needed cash] last month... and was going to sell it all when it hit $750. but it hit $750. much sooner than expected.... My partner and I talked it over and are holding out for the big kill... The way the Banking and Mortgage Industry is going....there is just no end in site... Plus our government keeps printing money [ legal counterfitting] Gold is unreal!.... Wish I could find some of those Quotes that Jose/Buzz and a few others said.... Who's your daddy Jose?

A-con, it going thru the roof! $896. oz. on friday....I Sold some at $830 [ needed cash] last month... and was going to sell it all when it hit $750. but it hit $750. much sooner than expected.... My partner and I talked it over and are holding out for the big kill... The way the Banking and Mortgage Industry is going....there is just no end in site... Plus our government keeps printing money [ legal counterfitting] Gold is unreal!.... Wish I could find some of those Quotes that Jose/Buzz and a few other said.... Who's your daddy Jose?

CJ, you are my daddy.....

I actually did ok last year, so I have no complaints, my two biggest holdings were up 30% and 22%, respectively. Unfortunately the first 12 days of January this year have sucked!!!! I am down about 10% YTD, and we are in the 2nd week of January.

Your Gold call has been good. Congrats. But, you have also advocated Real Estate, and that has sucked the last 12 months. So don't forget your losers, not just your winners....

CJ, you are my daddy.....

I actually did ok last year, so I have no complaints, my two biggest holdings were up 30% and 22%, respectively. Unfortunately the first 12 days of January this year have sucked!!!! I am down about 10% YTD, and we are in the 2nd week of January.

Your Gold call has been good. Congrats. But, you have also advocated Real Estate, and that has sucked the last 12 months. So don't forget your losers, not just your winners....

I appreciate your honesty Jose,I am happy when everyone makes "easy money"...My real estate is in raw land and not houses... but there are great bargains in both area's....My last purchase [land] the guy was asking 1/2 last years appraisel and then ...said in his add that he would take guns,atv,boat,cars, or anything of value as a down and would carry the rest.... clear to me he was desperate... So I went in with a criminaly low cash offer and he took it... Thats what i'm looking for... I will sit on this for up to 5 yrs...should get 15x investment....its all a gamble....Good luck to Ya.

CJ, you are my daddy.....(quote Gordon Gekko)

...come to think of it, Gordo's missing the last few days....you don't think...???:D

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back