Caribou Gear

Win 2 Tickets to the 2008 Olympics in Beijing!

Spitz

To participate is very easy, just view the attached photo, correctly answer the following questions and send your answers to:

International Olympic Committee.

1. Which ones are male twins?
2. Which ones are the female twins?
3. How many women are in the group?
4. Which one is the teacher?

Good Luck!

Attachments

• olympics.jpg
    olympics.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 131
Strangely, that reminds me of Harry Carey talking about Hideo Nomo. Hahaaaa!

The company I work for is based in the Silicon Valley and 90% chinese. What cracks me up is that many of them have these adopted common American first names like Jack and Frank and Johnny. There's a Jackie Chan and a Peggy Su. LOL! :D

Now for bonus pts, correctly identify their ages...

MAn, i got that Picture a while back and wanted to post it but thought different. It is a funny picture though :)

CJCJ, saying everyone in that picture looks alike isn't racist. Saying all mexicans in the US are illegal.... WEll, there is a little hate there, no ?

MAn, i got that Picture a while back and wanted to post it but thought different. It is a funny picture though :)

CJCJ, saying everyone in that picture looks alike isn't racist. Saying all mexicans in the US are illegal.... WEll, there is a little hate there, no ?

I agreehump .. Moosie give me the name of the idiot who says all Mexicans are illegal... :confused:

I've had it for a while too Moosie, but I'm not as politically correct as you are. Plus, as head honcho, you probably have to walk the line a bit. :)

I did take off one of the questions b/c I found it a bit more inappropriate than necessary if that makes you feel any better.

Big Sky: I'm not a photoshop guy whatsoever, and have no idea as to the source of the photo; but thought the picture was legit. Is it 'shopped?

----, though I had a chance at tickets.Would be my only chance at seeing my cousin compete in the Olympics.If he makes it.Guess I'll have to watch it on T.V.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back