Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Amazing sheep

mtmiller

Check the size of this monster.:rolleyes:
109638.jpg

...and another...

128083.jpg

Me thinks Ovis and Oak are silly to climb mountains to find 'em. Apparently some of the best habitat is near gravel piles. Lucky for me, I know where a couple are...gravel piles that is.;) :D

No field shot, but it very well may have been from the same area as that "something er nother" in the background.
171858.jpg

I enjoy the habitat where my favorite critter hangs out.
1094200.jpg

Roger got lucky while in his whitetail treestand an had this one come by. sweet....:BLEEP:
129777.jpg

Roger Raglin cracks me up but I still like him better than Keith Warren if that's worth anything.

Those are some nice sheep even if they were shot in a gravel pit.....

I wonder if there is a horse on the other wall. Any idea when Jackie Bushman's Buttmaster's is going to air the show with the "Treestand Goat"? :)

--Bill

Definitely some huge sheep. That first one has been on protein shakes for a few years me thinks. I love ole' Bessy in the game room too.

I'm only in the market for a Rocky Mountain Bighorn and a goat. I think with one point for each that this is going to be my year. ;)

Hawg rams. I didn't climb any mountains for this year's ram. He walked down the mountain to me. :p Will see if I am able to pull another draw off this year. Put in for 3 goat tags on Kodiak and 1 sheep hunt for TMA.

I was surfin' around today and ended up the SCI page. They had a records section with pics and there was an "estate" catagory for some species. I assume this means high-fenced, but not positive. If this is true, I was just surprised to see some of those species such as sheep and goats (outside of Texas sheep and goats of course).;)

Hmmm... Looking through that database the typical elk record they have (supposebly non game farm) is a game farm elk as well. Although it does appear they either had a misspelling or flat out lie on the "guides" last name.

Miller I'm positive "estate" means high fence. Hunting sheep and goats in a high fence...what a sad frickin' joke.

That trophy room pic is sweet. Is that a parrot in the back ground? I wonder if he took it out of the cage before he shot it?

Wow. Texas has an awesome mix of hunting, mtn goat, dall sheep, and parrots. :D

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back