Yeti GOBOX Collection

2007 Colorado Elk Hunt

jabber

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is some of the pics I took from my hunt & trip last week. I didn't kill anything, but had a great time and got to share in the enjoyment of my hunting compadre's first elk kill. Mine will come one of these years, hopefully. Here is a link to all of the pics.

http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/561135625FOIFWM

The first one is a pic of the cabin we stayed in from a distance.

PA110309.jpg

The second one is a close up of our cabin.

PA110314.jpg

This one shows the facilities we had to use.

PA120329.jpg

On to the good stuff. This is the 7x6 that one of the guys I was hunting with killed.

PA150336.jpg

This little guy stayed around our cabin everyday.

PA180340.jpg

OK, this is a pic of my truck & trailer and load the day we left out. The cabin behind the trailer is the one we actually stayed in. There is something to be said for having water, heat & electricity.

PA180343.jpg

Saw this big boy when we were leaving.

PA180354.jpg

And last but not least the miles driven for this trip. Actually need to subtract a couple of miles off of this number, but who's counting.

PA200356.jpg

Nice job. Were you hunting public land or private?

Two 6x7's from CO is pretty good!

The one that was killed by the guy in my group was DIY public. Not sure about the other one, just saw it in the back of the truck in town.

Congrats on you buddies elk. That cabin looks like it might beat the hell out of tents I've stayed in on my trips out to Co. Where you guys able to hunt right from there or did you have to drive a ways?

That cabin is the height of comfort, you should follow me around... :eek:

Cudo's on the elk...

That trailer load of gear looks like the makings of a pretty nice camp... :)

hey jab. Did you fish any of the bruts that are in that lake? You Fella's were purty much in my neigborhood. See alot o-big stinky sign in that country?

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElknTrout
Back