Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Butte Montana

Tanglefoot

Any hunting freaks in the area? Moved over here from Helena last year and am getting tired of hunting alone all the time. Look me up if you're interested.

Chris

Bambi, you bastage. That was dirty, but funny. Thanks. Butte still beats the hell out of living in Mary-land.

Huntingfool, Come on up. Are you a taxidermist? It's been awhile since I have been around on this site, like the 2001 era, I seem to remember you being a taxidermist, which are always welcome in my hunting camp. If I'm wrong, that's ok too, come on up and give me a call. Or give me a call and come on up. However you roll works. Just looking for someone to pack out my elk with me. LOL.

naw not yet, i may decide to do it one day though...i was in the military i was in cali in 01 was chasing a different type of animal with a different rack, but i sure was interested in mounting one...ha ha i hear the yotes are bringing in some good money

Bambi, you bastage. That was dirty, but funny. Thanks. Butte still beats the hell out of living in Mary-land.

Actually the homeless people here in MD have new cars than the residents of Butte. ;)

BTW, I lived there for about 5 years. Don't miss it one bit.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back