Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

2007 MT Antelope

Spitz

Got out this last weekend after my first antelope. I'm working on learning how to field judge these critters which wasn't too easy. But all in all . . . got stuck, got a flat, spare wouldn't unlock, sold my innocence for a ride into town and back with the flat, sold it again to get the tire guy to fix it during the local football game, recovered by sleeping in my truck with the doors locked and a gun in my hand, walked around a lot opening day and found my first speed goat. Which made it all worth it! :D

Now, I just have to work on not shooting him in the face next time. |oo (The wind was blowing way harder than I thought) :eek:

Attachments

• P1010125.JPG
    P1010125.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 183
Sounds like quite the trip, great goat. At least the tire guy was nice enough to fix it, even though the game was on!

sold my innocence for a ride into town and back with the flat, sold it again to get the tire guy to fix it during the local football game,

Now, I just have to work on not shooting him in the face next time.

Both you and the Lope had a sore jaw:eek:

Nice loper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are supposed to cook them first before covering them with ketchup!!!

Probably not going to have a shoulder mount done??

Kidding aside looks like you did well judging the size. Nice Job.

"sold my innocence for a ride.."
That chit made me laugh!
Definately a nice goat, congrats.
And don't worry about the head shot, it's better than a texas heart shot!

Thanks for the comments. Definitely no shoulder mount, but I am hoping to salvage a euro mount out of him. I'll be playing around with some bondo on one side of his face once I get him boiled up. We'll see how it turns out.

Moosie, I like to keep the identity of my sensei a secret, otherwise he'd be inundated with scrubs like me calling and I'd be asked to talk about the chick that had to turn sideways to make it through the door while following him out to his truck begging for a nightcap. :D

nice lope.
Shoot them in the horns, they bleed less... don't ask why I know this

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back