Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

2007 WY pronghorns

BuzzH

Finally getting around to posting some pictures of the antelope my wife and I took in WY this year.

We scouted quite a bit this year and it payed off. We looked over many antelope bucks the day before the opener and decided to try for one heavy horned buck we'd seen.

Opening morning we found the buck we were after right at daylight and after a couple failed stalks, we finally got it right. This is the biggest buck my wife has shot and also better than any I have taken. The bases are 7 2/8 length is 14 6/8 gross scores 81 6/8 and net scores 81 even.

026.JPG

Another look:

027.JPG

I didnt get back to hunt again until several days into the season. I met up with Oak and we looked over a bunch more bucks. There were 3 that I thought were good and after watching this buck for a couple days decided to take him. One shot through the shoulders at 256 yards and my antelope season was over. I couldnt be happier with the two bucks we took.

058.JPG

056.JPG

Very nice bucks for both of you. Great mass on both of them.

Those are some great looking speed goats Buzz. Congrats on the successful hunt. You are having a great year so far.

Love the huge paddles.
Congrats Buzzes.. Buzzings.. Buzzingtons..
Perhaps Buzz is singular and pural? ;)

WOWZER! Two great looking bucks! Congrats to both of you! I guess we know what you'll be doing this winter...mounting those two bucks! You two are getting quite the herd.

PS- No pics of your other pronghorn partner??? ;)

Oak, I don't mind pics of you, but do prefer the one's of Bella. hope you aren't offended... ;)

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back