MT lope taken with bow....

schmalts

Yep, i killed one with the bow. Question is, can it possibly be smaller than the first one Miller killed with a bow??:D

heres the deal, I wont post a picture until Miller posts a picture of his first one again for comparison and fun:D It may be close.... he is a dink:D

He He, I meant the lope was a dink... well it was at least as tall as miller I think:D

Yep, i killed one with the bow. Question is, can it possibly be smaller than the first one Miller killed with a bow??:D

heres the deal, I wont post a picture until Miller posts a picture of his first one again for comparison and fun:D It may be close.... he is a dink:D

Here you go lickbag.
P11208612Small.JPG

Congrats on your lope.

Schmalts, is it bigger than this? I scouted this one up for Buzz last week, but the ungrateful dude turned his nose up. This one was about 15 yards away.

Smallbuck.jpg

Oak- I can't believe he wouldn't have taken that one...it even has the start of a prong. It's definitely a healthy looking pronghorn.

here is the monster. Is it Biger than Miller's first?

Pretty close i think.. But i think i got him with the prongs and mass, but about the same length.. Maybe my second will be bigger than his second, I hope.. But if he will do doing the blind assignment for me next year i doubt it:rolleyes:
bowlopeMT.JPG

Schmalts, is it bigger than this? I scouted this one up for Buzz last week, but the ungrateful dude turned his nose up. This one was about 15 yards away.

Smallbuck.jpg

thats a fine buck. Buzz shoots a big elk and now is nothing more than a trophy hunter eh?? screw him, ungratefull prick:p

You got me on size, but mine only took one arrow and I actually had a pin on my sight for the appropriate range.;) :D :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higbee
Back