Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

3:10 To Yuma

sreekers

Great movie. Going to see it again. Russel Crowe and Christian Bale were a great combination.

Rented it last night...a welcome break after the GOP debate. Good shoot-em-up.

I agree with Whiskers.......just ok.
"ok" might even be a stretch.

I agree with the first bunch of yahoos. I really enjoyed the movie. Was it corny in a couple of places? Yah! was some of it unbelievable? Yah! If I watched some of you fellas for two hrs you might make me sick with the corniness(around the spouse), and as far as unbelievable, everyone who never exaggerated can...

Just watched it tonight. That was disappointing. Why the hell did Russell go along with the whole train thing? Even before Russell almost strangled him and found out about his blown off foot, he was helping. I just don't get it. Some fairy playwright or something way over my head?

I saw this over the weekend. I thought it was a good movie, but certainly nowhere near the best western I've ever seen. Definately not as good as Unforgiven. The ending didn't bother me at all. After hearing people on here talking about the ending, I guess I thought it would be something more unexpected. Overall, a decent movie, though. 3 1/2 out of 5.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back