Fantasy Hockey

sreekers

I don't know if any of you are interested, but if you are let me know. I am trying to put together a fantasy league.

Yeah, i have heard it all being a hockey fan. If the local market is right, the team will do well, if not then forget it.

sreekers, We have a Hockey team named the Mudbugs in Shreveport, LA and they really do draw a crowd! I think it's mainly because it's really cool in the building! John

I love the minor league games. All the guys are tict they aren't in the NHL yet so they fight and play with a lot of grit!

I kind of gave up on the NHL....I love hockey,though, and watch as much college hockey as possible. I prefer pretty much the college version of any sport over the professional version. I do agree that minor league hockey rocks, as well.

BIG hockey fan here.......big surprise coming from MN eh? Never played fantasy hockey before though

We have some sort of just out of high school/college farm team hockey here...pretty popular to some but it's just ice soccer with sticks & legalized assault to me.

I used to get season tickets to Badger hockey games in college. Best spectator sport to watch, IMO. Loved to see the Badgers kick the Grimey Gophers butts back then! Don't think I've ever watched a pro hockey game....live or on the tube, however.

I used to get season tickets to Badger hockey games in college. Best spectator sport to watch, IMO. Loved to see the Badgers kick the Grimey Gophers butts back then! Don't think I've ever watched a pro hockey game....live or on the tube, however.

I'm guessing it was the early 80's. Since then the Badgers haven't done much, save for couple years ago that is :D

You're a good guy BHR so I won't hold it against you that you went to Madison ;)

Had season tix at UMD throught undergrad. I've got season tix for the Wild now. Definitely the best spectator sport.

Where do I sign up. I grew up near International Falls, MN, where basketballs were banned and soccer was a sure sign that you had a male gender identity problem.

I do have all my own teeth. Really.

Give me the link sreekers and count me in.

Hockey players make football guys seem like a bunch of cheerleaders. I mean look at Eli Manning. His mascara (he does wear makeup, doesn't he?) got in his eyes and he couldn't elude a tackle so when his team needs him late in the fourth quarter, he sits on the sidelines with a slightly injured shoulder. Puss!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back