Bronco's rock!!!

Skull Krazy

Any Bronco's fan's out there?
Ya, i'm a Utard AND a Denver fan....two strikes against me:eek:

How they pulled that game off today will go down in history as a totall "WTF just happened!!"

Jason Elam....what a stud!!

Not much of a Football, Basketball or and sports type watcher... But I love this area stands behind the Bronco's. You're talking "Collage" right ?!?!?!? :D :D

BoiseStateHelmet.jpg

Ummmmm:confused: I was actually reffering to the Denver donkey's, but Boise does have great taste in team names!:rolleyes:

I really need to be out sighting in my new muzzleloader today, but it's too windy, so i'll watch a little football and get my stuff ready to go kill four big bulls next friday.:D :D :D :D

My favorite team every week...is whomever is playing the Broncos. The donkeys suck.

Any Bronco's fan's out there?
Ya, i'm a Utard AND a Denver fan....two strikes against me:eek:

How they pulled that game off today will go down in history as a totall "WTF just happened!!"

Jason Elam....what a stud!!

Did you watch the whole game I think he missed TWO FG:eek: :eek:
They suck!!!!!!!!:D

Moosie, my Huskies took it to your broncos saturday, good ol ass whoopin. How bout the Seahawks, our D is tough this year, they were bangin away. Offense just needs to get in sync a little more and were back to the big show.

kirkl-
How bout the Seahawks, our D is tough this year, they were bangin away. Offense just needs to get in sync a little more and were back to the big show.

The sea chickens barely got by a team that a lot of people pick as one of the worst in the nfl (detroit and the raiders having that distinction). I wouldn't be trumpeting this win until they back it up against a decent team... The sea chickens didn't really look all that dominant against Tampa to be talking about the big show.

Chargers or Colts in the AFC...Bears win the NFC with their defense. I'm a Denver and Boise State fan....right after the Longhorns & the Cowboys.:D

My favorite team is whoever is playing the AZ Cardinals.....What kind of Consumer would keep buying the same crappy product year after year?

Talk about Idiots... Cardinal fan= Ignorant,Loser,Pathetic,Morons:D :eek:

Pro's-SUCK...College and High schools are much better.hump

NHY- Bears are going to win the NFC? Are you joking? Did you see the pathetic game they played against an enemic chargers team? The chargers don't show up on offense and still beat the Bears. In the words of Jim Mora..."What's that? Uh -- Playoffs? Don't talk about -- playoffs? You kidding me? Playoffs? I just hope we can win a game!"

Chargers and Indy will have a tough time beating the Patriots. They not only looked dominant, they looked frighteningly powerful...

You could be right Matt...the Pats looked mid-season & hungry...I'll stick to my gut though.

Did you catch Moss sticking it to the media afterwards?....classic.

Chit! Them Bayou Bengals could whip half of those Pro Teams and no dogs would be hurt in the playing of the game! Go LSU!!!!!!!!!!!!! John

..gotta love the names on that LSU roster John...chit some of those coonazzes will take a pay cut when they turn pro.:D

Has that D/A Jamarcus Russell signed yet??? I can't stand that crap, they set ya for life and some Agent won't let ya sign until his cut is big enough! Stupid is as Stupid Does, that's what my Momma used to say...thats all I got to say about that! John

Back