Hair Spray

MarvB

Threw the wifey a bone yesterday (so she could repay me later ;) ) and did the dinner/movie thing....her pick...Hair Spray. She had googled the movie reviews and it came up with a 4.6/5 stars...they were obviously posted by those audibly and visually impaired...|oo

10 minutes in I'm thinking Lord take me now or if there was ever a time for a movie theater to be held up and a hostage taken, now's the time!

A few bigger names in the flick- John Travolta, Michelle Pfeiffer, Christopher Walken, Queen Latifah...all who set their careers back a few years.

0 Moosie spikes on this one...

Marv, I guess we all find out the hard way that the freaks who write movie reviews aren't from the same planet the rest of us live on. There's a pretty good reason why certain types of people can only survive in good old So Cal/Hollywood. Otherwise Darwin's Theory would have killed them off decades ago. Enjoy the "repay."

Men should never have to endure a chick flick.
And yes Movie Critics are always wrong. I remember that Caddyshack got bad reviews and Chariots of fire was movie of the year.... WTF?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T_allen7
Back