Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Leupold Rangefinder ?

mattobertin

Has anyone used the Leupold RX-1 lazer rangefinder? I have always done well with Leupold products and I will mainly be using it for archery hunting so it looks like it is fairly small. Any feedback will be appreciated.

I've yet to hear one possitive remark about Leupy range finders. I have a Lieca 900 Scan, Have had it about 4-5 years and coudn't be more happy. You can pick up a referbished one for about the same price as a used Leupy. Check with Doug at Camera Land.

Unfortunately that's hard to do...a good rangefinder will cost you more than pocket lint. But, like bambi said, you might be able to find a refurb Leica which would be better than a Leupold.

That answers my question, if I have to I will spend the money , no use buying something because of price and not have it work. I just thought that those new leupolds looked decent for the buck.

I picked up a Leica 900 scan off ebay last year for about $270, hardly used, came with original papers and box. My buddy has the RX-1, head to head I could range anything first try, his sucked beyond 300 yards.

I picked up a Leica 900 scan off ebay last year for about $270, hardly used, came with original papers and box. My buddy has the RX-1, head to head I could range anything first try, his sucked beyond 300 yards.

Damn that is a good deal. I will try e bay.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winchester 73
Back