Mystery ranch and Gun bearer info needed

schmalts

So i bought the Kifuru gun bearer but i just canot seem to get the gun to fit in a good spot. Any of you guys have a picture of how you rigged yours up?? how high do you have the gun? I eother have the butt stock rubbing into my thigh, or the barrel smaking my head. any help?

I don't have a picture, but you make sure the butt holster is on your side rather than towards the front. The top strap should be on the front of your shoulder strap, just above your armpit. Put the rifle in with the scope facing forward (floor plate facing your armpit). The barrel will be out in your line of sight, but should be angled forward enough that you won't hit your head, as long as the butt is far enough back on your belt.

I'll admit it takes some getting used to.

This is how I wear mine:
101_0522.jpg

T-bone, You hiking out an Antelope ? ... ;)

Those are handy. T-bone wore it on my Sheep hunt and Also PAcked my gun for me. It was REAL handy. I had a bugger of a time in the brush and down trees and for that matter jsut hiking in with it. Definitly nice !!

That's a good picture that shows the angle of the rifle. Only thing I do differently is put the rifle upside down to keep my arm from hitting the scope.

So you guys have the stock way behind you and the scope kind of in your armpit then?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giddyup64
Back