Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Great teacher

powderburn

Well Koda is teaching Nixon to go for it. Every time Koda makes a big splash Nixon is right on the edge of the river barking up a storm. Nixon still hasn't taken the big plung but at 12 weeks he's showing signs that he'll make the first cut. On somewhat of a sad note Koda has begun showing signs of a brain problem. He has started to have seizures that make him turn from a mild calm dog into a snarling glassy eyed dog. He hasn't bitten anyone yet when he has these episodes but the potential for him to do damage in this state has me quite concerned. On the advise from my vet Koda will have to be put down. This is heart breaking for the family and I'm holding out as long as I can
knowing it's best to have it done before Koda has a wreck that'll tarnish Koda's record of being one of the best dogs we've had.
koda3-1.jpg

koda4.jpg

koda5.jpg

nixon2.jpg

nixon3.jpg

nixon1-1.jpg

dogs.jpg

Also sorry to hear that. But the little pup looks like a winner.. and with the good teacher it''s a sure win !!

Sorry about Koda. We had to put our 13yr. old lab down last fall. I know what you're going through and it's not easy. But, you'll always have the memories and that is worth it IMO.

Back