Yeti GOBOX Collection

A few

Oak

Expert
Nothing exciting, just a few of the hundreds of shots I've taken the last couple of weeks. Starting to have some problems with the camera, which is just about exactly one year old. I've only taken a little more than 30,000 photos with it in that time.

Noisybugger.jpg

youngbull.jpg

SSHA.jpg

RTHA.jpg

Cows.jpg

WTanager.jpg

Serpent.jpg

Oak, did you use manual focus for a lot of the pics? I like how the subject is in focus in most and the background is not in focus. I know there is some fancy camera lingo for it but all I know is it looks great.

Very nice pics.

What kind of bird is that in the 3rd pic? And are those its chicks in the pic below it?

These were all auto-focus, although I may be focusing manually if the focusing motor keeps acting up.

The third pic is a Sharp-shinned Hawk. The chicks are Red-tailed Hawks.

Thanks for the comments...

These were all auto-focus, although I may be focusing manually if the focusing motor keeps acting up.

Great pics Oak.

Like you, I am starting to have auto-focus problems and sometimes have to turn it off and on a few times to get it to work. It has been dropped a few times, so that might have something to do with it on mine.

Might have to break down and get a new one before this fall's hunting season. Kinda want to get a smaller pocket digital, but hard to give up the great zoom of the Panasonic.:confused:

Keep the pics coming and I will try to post a few more as well.

Great pics! That's some neat looking country. I need to get in the habit of packing my personal camera with me during work. Course then to get the pics I'd have to look above the patties and the grass... ;)

My camera has a "P" setting for picture that blurs out things in the background....

Oak, Need I say anything ? Awesome !

85 pics a day for a year. you have way too much time on your hands!
nice pics Oak.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giddyup64
Back