Yeti GOBOX Collection

Pirates of the Carib III

MarvB

Was it just me or could they have cut out about an hour+ of this movie and not changed a friggin thing??

Wow...was that a long evening....

Marv, it wasnt you !

could you tell if Kieth Richards was made up to look younger or older ?
He was probably the only actor they didnt have to rub dirt on to get that authentic pirate look. Hell, I think that had to clean him up a bit.

Marv, it wasnt you !

could you tell if Kieth Richards was made up to look younger or older ?
He was probably the only actor they didnt have to rub dirt on to get that authentic pirate look. Hell, I think that had to clean him up a bit.

Hey JB, did you go alone...in a trenchcoat?:D

I don't know...Keith didn't look like he's aged a bit!

KeithRichards.jpg

Any truth to the rumor that Mick "tried out" for the show as well but was only offered a part as one of the ship's crew and that Richards stole the performance during casting??

Wow...was that a long evening....

That's how I felt when I saw the second one in a theater.
Haven't seen the third one and don't plan to, although the wife was trying to get me to go see it last week. Luckily something else came up and got me out of going. The only thing I can think of that would be worse would be sitting through Napolean Dymanmite again. |oo

Hey JB, did you go alone...in a trenchcoat?
no, I took the wife.
I cut a whole in the bottom of the popcorn bucket again........"here honey, reach on in and grab ya some....you like extra butter ?" :D

Is a whole smaller than a hole??

lol.
yeah Marv, when it only requires to cut a small incision you call it a whole.
ya bastard!

I just saw this yesterday, there was a lot of action in it and it was a little long, but it the entertainment kept moving

I like how the old ship comes out of the water and starts getting ready for battle

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back