PEAX Equipment

Hogzilla...

Oak

Expert
...coming to a theater near you. :rolleyes:

'Hogzilla' to Hit the Big Screen

Apr 28, 1:39 PM EST

Hogzilla, a near-mythical monster hog that roamed south Georgia, is about to get a little bigger.

An independent filmmaker is producing a horror movie about the super swine called "The Legend of Hogzilla," and has even enlisted the beast's killer on the set as an adviser.

"He's our hog expert," producer Rick Trimm said of guide Chris Griffin, who shot the huge porker in 2004 at a hunting preserve.

Photographs of the hog hanging from a backhoe were sent around the world, and the town of Alapaha 180 miles south of Atlanta quickly adopted Hogzilla as its own, even launching a parade in the pig's honor.

A National Geographic team confirmed the pig's existence in 2005 after exhuming the behemoth's remains. While the experts said the hog didn't exactly live up to the hype — local hunters said the pig was 12 feet long and weighed 1,000 pounds — they still discovered a mighty big hog. They estimated it weighed around 800 pounds and was probably about 8 feet long.

Lithium Productions says the production will need 200 locals for extras and is hosting tryouts next month.

"We don't need professional actors," Trimm said. "We need real people who are interested in the movie."

Reminds me of those pigs in Hannibal. Creeped me out. So I googled 'man-eating pigs' and got this:

The 15 pigs star as man eating animals alongside Hopkins and JULIANNE MOORE in the gruesome flick HANNIBAL, which is the sequel to the blockbuster SILENCE OF THE LAMBS. The Russian boars were trained to bite, charge and attack humans in readiness for their man-munching roles. Trainer ELIZABETH McMILLAN says, "We trained them to bite a fake body first. "We covered fake bodies in meat and so they would go up to it and bite it and get a reward. We then stopped rewarding them so they got vicious and charged, biting and shaking the bodies."
A stunt double stood in for Hopkins on the North Carolina shoot - screaming "ouch" as the pigs charged him and bit the foam suit he wore under his clothes.But Hopkins was forced to walk among the aggressive beasts and was left shaking with nerves. McMillan adds, "They bite pretty hard.They had never been handled before and so they were really wild. Hopkins had to walk through them. He saw how we handled them but I think he was still terrified."

Those F'n pigs were really trained to eat people, now I'm really creeped out.

Starring our pal Tom and his trusty side kick and gun bearer Noharleyyet

I heard the sequel is called '280ZILLA'...an episodic tragedy about a clueless Montanny redneck who propositions an undercover Texas vice officer in a
Texas rest area men's room.. Traumatized, he returns to his beloved Brokeback & settles into a life of posting mindless Lone Star diatribes.

Screenplay by Larry McMurtry.:cool: ;)

Sorry about the hijack Oak but 280 really digs getting his azz handed to him.

Sorry about the hijack Oak but 280 really digs getting his azz handed to him.

that brings up a question.....does "280" stand for the 280 caliber .... or your weight?

Last edited by noharleyyet : Today at 02:55 PM. Reason: bumped for 280's benefit...have a nice monday

LOL,,, nothing and I mean nothing nobrainyet can say or do will ever bother me, because ya see nobrainyet is a Texan and as ya all know I don`t think much of them, and I know anything I have to say about nobrainyet really does not matters because as we all know he living his own personnal hell, in Texas

Back