PEAX Equipment

Last couple Sunday's

Wyodeerhunter

Banned
I don't take many pics these days but here's a few i took over the last two sundays,

jansun004.jpg

sunday001.jpg

sunday003.jpg

sunday002_186740.jpg

sunday006.jpg

sunday007.jpg

sunday008.jpg

All of these images are shot on the 10MB setting, reducing them to less than 500kb is a pain in the ass, any suggestions? Thanks,

EL

didnt the gallery reduce them for you automatically?

let me check the settings I thought I had it set for 14 megs to allowed to be reduced.

Delw

I have it set at 13.97 megs, are your pictures bigger than that?
I will try one of my pics in a min its like 12megs

Delw

I found the problem but I wont be able to fix it until I get home cause I forgot the new ip number ( since we changed servers.).
it has to do with time out limit and the size limit in a php file.
I will test it when I get home.

Also I will set up a new gallery for this forum as well so the pics are 1000 wide, instead of 600 wide, like they are now. I am assuming most people run more than a video driver of 800x600?.
anyone running 800x 600 will have to scroll the pics in the posts.
also keep this sections gallery so it can view org sized pics, as I know that the org size makes and great picture vs the little one.

I jump in a HP photo editor and reduce them then upload them. It takes WAYYYY to long to upload 10 meg shots. It takes about 10 seconds to drag and drop a picture in an Editor and hit the resize button and resave it. Just my .02

Nice pics !!!!

Moosie does have a good point your upload time will kill you on big files.

Microsoft photo editor does it quick also.

Try it when you get time, if that doesnt work I will change the server to imagemagic instead of the gd we are using.

if you get a chance send me one of those pictures so I can try it on my end, [email protected]

Nice pics Ernesto. I took some similar shots of a porcupine last spring. I like the leg in the trap as well. Was the trap tagged with a name anywhere?

CJ,
Thats a coyote leg in the trap. At first I thought the coyote chewed its leg off and got away but upon further investigation the rest of the skeleton was close to the trap.

TheTone,
We pulled the trap up and there wasn't a name on it. So now the trap is property of me.

I'd have taken it to then. It obviously had been left behind.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColtenGilbert
Back