Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Oops.... 2 ;)

Moosie

Grand poopa
I didn't make another OOPS, although it' been known to happen ;)

Like always, I'm looking at several deals. I have another deal in the works and am wondering if I was to Offer my OOPS#1 up for sale if anyone was interested.

The deal is for 2 Hunters, 2 non Hunters. 5 days of hunting. If you wanted to upgrade the non hunters to hunters you can jsut pay the difference.

Each hunter gets an Impala ($350) and a Blesbuck ($400) 2 hunters at $300/day for 5 days $1,500 each and 2 nonhunters at $250 /day

Total worth (Hunters $3000+ NON-hunters $2,500+ Animals$1,500): $7,000

Their homepage is : http://www.numzaan.com/

I would sell it for what I paid for it $1,500. Would anyone be interested ? PM me......

Think of it as a $1,500 donation to FNAWS (or 1/2 a BC bear hunt).;)

Good luck with the sale. Hopefully there are folks out there interested in an African hunt.

I know someone that has been with this outfit last year and paid 4k for the same package and would buy it from me locally but I'm just posting it to see if anyone here was interested in something like that.

Hntnhrd, I've done that with a argentina dove hunt before too, but thanx for the tip.

I've bought and sold several hunts from banquets before. My thinking is buy them, worry about going at a later date. If I'm out $1,500 thats the Price of gambling and wouldn't blink on loosing it to a Hunting organization if the deal was on my part. As far as going, I have something up my sleve on some "other" deals, wifes OK either way I go, thats how we roll :p

Back